A Fun Surprise
So its was a normal Monday morning, however after my DDR workout and a shower I hear the front door open. I was totally freaking out that the manager was just walking in. Nope. It was Daddy. Sean went to work to find that he was the only one in the building. The federal government which includes the air force base are off to observe columbus day. Its been a fun family day.
P.S. I can't seem to get a hold of my insurance agent and frankly its getting a bit frustrating. Last time I left a message she never called back, so I have no trust in leaving a message this time. The secretary is getting annoyed with my calls. If I can't get ahold of her, I'll just move to a different agency, there are plenty of them.
P.S. I can't seem to get a hold of my insurance agent and frankly its getting a bit frustrating. Last time I left a message she never called back, so I have no trust in leaving a message this time. The secretary is getting annoyed with my calls. If I can't get ahold of her, I'll just move to a different agency, there are plenty of them.
Comments