Learning

Sad to say I've become a horrible blogger. I figured when I stay at home that I would be able to do it more. Just the opposite, the boys demand so much of my attention and personally I'm in a tug-a-war about giving attention and when its ok and when its too much. Part of me feels guilty for putting Kepler in day care for the past few years and so I want to give him as much as I can, but I'm also got to give sippa attention too. I'm learning and frankly I will finally find a balance. Hopefully sooner than later.

Comments

April said…
The great balancing act. We all go through this. Mom's that work, mom's that stay home, mom's that have one kid or mom's that have six. Most mom's just want the best for their kids.
You are a good mom! You are doing great and will only get better.
Joanna said…
I agree with April... it's all about finding that balance and frankly, once you find it, things will change and then you'll have to adjust some more.... and so the cycle continues. I feel your pain! ;)
Rachael M said…
I think you're doing great!

And you're posting more often than I am, and I only have one little rugrat!

Popular Posts