My Vote! Little Lizzie

This weekend we picked up our second car in Atlanta. I am so excited to have two cars. Its so nice to have a new car built to your wants and desires (within budget of course). Its small fun and we are just going to have a blast. Many might want to know how we ended up with a Mini. Just before Philip was born and after we had accepted the job down here in Florida we began looking through the consumer report magazine on cars. We were pretty certain after going through the cars that we would look at the toyota corolla or honda civic. I was feeling pregnant and my emotions were a bit off and on a last note sean commented that, "we are too practical and boring to get anything else." Well that was it, I didn't want to be boring. I started looking at fun cars, or course they were completely impractical and way out of budget until we looked at the mini and I made the quick comment that according to the consumer report the mini is priced the same and gets the same gas mileage as the honda civic. This of course peaked Sean's interest and well the rest is history. We are proud owners of a fun little car.




Dean our sales rep and us as we are driving it off the lot with 7 miles on the car.

Here is us after a fun sunday evening drive along the coast.


Here is little Lizzie (at least that is my vote on the car's name). Sean wants it to start with an S as it is a Mini Cooper S for the Smiths. :) Have any good British names that start with an S?

Comments

Kaela said…
Congratulations!! This car really is so cute! Way to not be boring:)
Kaela said…
{You guys are anything but boring by the way, so the car is very fitting too}
Joanna said…
Shelby it's really British.... :) It certainly was a VERY fun car to drive!
April said…
Congratulations! I love the car, and I love you guys!
Rachael M said…
Cute car! Simon is VERY British, if you want to go with a boy's name. All I can think of for a girl just now is Sophie.

Just watch the credits at the end of a Harry Potter movie, or a Masterpiece Theatre. They're FULL of British names!
Shari said…
Wow, looks great! We're so excited for you to have your dream car! I'm sure that you'll have lots of fun times in that car!

Popular Posts