settling in

Well for the most part I feel settled in. Today is a sick day. Kepler had a fever last night and has been sleeping for most of the day. Its a good day for a sick day as it has rained all night and now all day. For the most part I'm enjoying every bit of being at home. But if I don't have a structure day it seems that everything goes wrong. Gradually I have been trying to get plans made for each week. I had a very fun weekend. Friday I spent the day with some awesome women in the ward! We did crafts all day and just talked and got to know each other. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to get a car and be able to do that more often with people. I know Kepler would love to be with more kids! Sippa is rolling everywhere and is now trying to push with his legs. Sean is betting he will be crawling by the end of the month. I am not pushing it at all. As soon as he is mobile I think my life will be even more adventurous than it already is. But my two boys sure like to be with each other and that is nice.

Comments

Rachael M said…
I hope everyone is healthy now.

I've already forgotten how old Sippa is-- 6 months? I guess since we're so far away it seems like he's too young to be trying to crawl already! They do grow up so fast!

Popular Posts