Violets and Lavendar
Sentsy Candles!!!!! The new best thing.
I'm not usually one to post things about products, but I must about this product. I was first introduced to it back in Iowa from Elizabeth Johanson. I finally received my first batch and candles. Totally love it! My house smells like violets and lavender in the spring time. The biggest reason I bought it though was for a guilty pleasure. The christmas tree really smells like christmas and so I bought two bricks of it so that I will have the smell of a real tree in my home this Christmas (even though it is fake). I'm so excited for christmas now!
P.S. My camera died at Joanna's Halloween Murder Mystery so I have no pictures. But it was a blast. Poor sean had to step up and be the main character and everyone was on new ground with a no script murder mystery, but now that we have done it once I'm pretty sure we will be better at it next year.
I can't say enough that its so fun living near family! Kepler loves it, I love it, Sean loves it and even baby Philip follows in Owen's footsteps. I'm excited to cook turkey dinner for Family! YUM!
I'm not usually one to post things about products, but I must about this product. I was first introduced to it back in Iowa from Elizabeth Johanson. I finally received my first batch and candles. Totally love it! My house smells like violets and lavender in the spring time. The biggest reason I bought it though was for a guilty pleasure. The christmas tree really smells like christmas and so I bought two bricks of it so that I will have the smell of a real tree in my home this Christmas (even though it is fake). I'm so excited for christmas now!
P.S. My camera died at Joanna's Halloween Murder Mystery so I have no pictures. But it was a blast. Poor sean had to step up and be the main character and everyone was on new ground with a no script murder mystery, but now that we have done it once I'm pretty sure we will be better at it next year.
I can't say enough that its so fun living near family! Kepler loves it, I love it, Sean loves it and even baby Philip follows in Owen's footsteps. I'm excited to cook turkey dinner for Family! YUM!
Comments