Decision 2008
So I watched History this evening and have a lot of thoughts. I did vote for McCain, so my candidate didn't win. It took many weeks for me to get behind McCain for the republican nomination and even to the end it was hard to decide what campaign promise was most important to me. I was Obama one week and McCain the next. I will have to say this. Sean and I lived in Iowa during the Caucus's and we saw history there and new and predicted that if he played his cards right and that Hilary didn't win the democratic caucus that Obama would be the next president. Frankly we both new even when we voted McCain that Obama would win. I do have one thing and that is I saw him multiple times at Iowa State, heard him face to face, I never went and shook his hand, but I did get to listen to him speak and that was pretty cool. Now I'm ready for January to come and see what he can do in the first 100 days!
Comments