Full Day
Today has been a very eventful day.
Kepler has been potty training and after a few accidents he eventually figured it out that when he feels any type of movement that he runs to the potty by himself. He has done "pee pee" and poop today and so far since the last one there has been no accidents. Granted he was cookie and drinked out by 1:30 pm as we started as soon as he woke up at 7:30am. So we will take the next few days in stride. I'm so proud of him!
Sippa completely went from laying on this tummy to sitting up all by himself while I was busy with Kepler. I was so surprised to see him in the sitting position when I knew I laid him on the ground.
So I'm a very proud mommy of two boys who are growing and progressing fast! I really love it!
Kepler has been potty training and after a few accidents he eventually figured it out that when he feels any type of movement that he runs to the potty by himself. He has done "pee pee" and poop today and so far since the last one there has been no accidents. Granted he was cookie and drinked out by 1:30 pm as we started as soon as he woke up at 7:30am. So we will take the next few days in stride. I'm so proud of him!
Sippa completely went from laying on this tummy to sitting up all by himself while I was busy with Kepler. I was so surprised to see him in the sitting position when I knew I laid him on the ground.
So I'm a very proud mommy of two boys who are growing and progressing fast! I really love it!
Comments