Holidays
I'm so excited for the Holidays!
First, I'm so excited that I got all extended family gifts done and sent on their way! Now I get to focus on Kepler, Philip, and Sean. I get to bake and enjoy it with Kepler without having to do it at 8:00 pm when its Kepler bed time. There are advantages to staying at home and spending some fun time making and decorating cookies, putting decorations up and having it all festive when Sean comes home. Baking all my favorite Christmas goodies and having time to enjoy them. Waiting for the UPS guy to come every day with all the gifts we have purchased for Christmas. I still miss my favorite tradition of Temple square lights. No one else can do it like Salt Lake and I will miss the snow! But all in all it will be great!
The next focus is Thanksgiving. Joanna, Doug, Ethan, Lorali and Owen are coming down and I'm excited. Kepler has been wanting to play with them since we left their home back at Halloween. Its nice to have family to spend Thanksgiving with!
First, I'm so excited that I got all extended family gifts done and sent on their way! Now I get to focus on Kepler, Philip, and Sean. I get to bake and enjoy it with Kepler without having to do it at 8:00 pm when its Kepler bed time. There are advantages to staying at home and spending some fun time making and decorating cookies, putting decorations up and having it all festive when Sean comes home. Baking all my favorite Christmas goodies and having time to enjoy them. Waiting for the UPS guy to come every day with all the gifts we have purchased for Christmas. I still miss my favorite tradition of Temple square lights. No one else can do it like Salt Lake and I will miss the snow! But all in all it will be great!
The next focus is Thanksgiving. Joanna, Doug, Ethan, Lorali and Owen are coming down and I'm excited. Kepler has been wanting to play with them since we left their home back at Halloween. Its nice to have family to spend Thanksgiving with!
Comments