Preparations
I have now got all the food for thanksgiving. Well, still missing real whip cream (I have a problem with this every year I host thanksgiving it seems) Redi whip is not whip cream!!! The menu consists of
Turkey
Stuffing
mashed potatoes/gravy
rolls (orange and regular)
green bean casserole
jello fruit salad
yams
fresh cranberry sauce
variety of Miers non-alcoholic beverages
pumpkin pie
apple pie
pecan pie
My mouth is watering already. For breakfast we will have muffins and while watching the parade we will have fruit tray, vege tray, cheese & crackers, and olive/pickle tray. I think we also should go for a stroll along the beach before sitting down to dinner, which is planned about 4:00 pm.
Turkey
Stuffing
mashed potatoes/gravy
rolls (orange and regular)
green bean casserole
jello fruit salad
yams
fresh cranberry sauce
variety of Miers non-alcoholic beverages
pumpkin pie
apple pie
pecan pie
My mouth is watering already. For breakfast we will have muffins and while watching the parade we will have fruit tray, vege tray, cheese & crackers, and olive/pickle tray. I think we also should go for a stroll along the beach before sitting down to dinner, which is planned about 4:00 pm.
Comments
(ps- we got your package in the mail! thanks!)