What the?
Ok, So my UTES won, Yeah! And now that they have busted into the BCS, BYU and the rest of the Mountain West teams get half a million dollars just for that win. But than we will play a stupid team again like cincinatti or pittsburg, oh well at least we will win it!
Now on to BYU... I'm completely utterly disappointed and sickened on how the coach and the fans treated the quarter back. Bad form. Being a church school, they should know better, but nope "self-righteousness" and "better-than-you-attitude", not to mention that they thought they were the most "perfect" team of "stripling warriors" is taking over the will to think and understand the situation. Granted I didn't actually see the game, just highlights of each play from the cstv online game. But I did hear and read about everything after.
Blaming the whole game loss on a quarterback is just disgustingly wrong. Especially after all the fans have been praising him and frankly he is a good quarterback with good stats and a good record. I mean come on they have only lost two games of the whole season! That should be an awesome accomplishment. Back to the quarterback, frankly he is only as good as his lineman.
The truth of the matter is the Utes found a weakness and exploited it. The blame should be on the coaches for not seeing it and change the dang plays. The quarterback wasn't use to having only 1-3 seconds to pass the ball and that is the blame of the linemen. So his interceptions were a result of bad preparation. Frankly I think the quarterback did everything he was asked to do. His team and coaches just didn't see or were willing to see his weakness and that is the truth of it. What makes me even more upset is the the quarterback is letting the coaches blame him. Come on coaches, bad form!!!!!!!!!!
Now on to BYU... I'm completely utterly disappointed and sickened on how the coach and the fans treated the quarter back. Bad form. Being a church school, they should know better, but nope "self-righteousness" and "better-than-you-attitude", not to mention that they thought they were the most "perfect" team of "stripling warriors" is taking over the will to think and understand the situation. Granted I didn't actually see the game, just highlights of each play from the cstv online game. But I did hear and read about everything after.
Blaming the whole game loss on a quarterback is just disgustingly wrong. Especially after all the fans have been praising him and frankly he is a good quarterback with good stats and a good record. I mean come on they have only lost two games of the whole season! That should be an awesome accomplishment. Back to the quarterback, frankly he is only as good as his lineman.
The truth of the matter is the Utes found a weakness and exploited it. The blame should be on the coaches for not seeing it and change the dang plays. The quarterback wasn't use to having only 1-3 seconds to pass the ball and that is the blame of the linemen. So his interceptions were a result of bad preparation. Frankly I think the quarterback did everything he was asked to do. His team and coaches just didn't see or were willing to see his weakness and that is the truth of it. What makes me even more upset is the the quarterback is letting the coaches blame him. Come on coaches, bad form!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
Whatever the reason, I'm just glad Utah won and BYU got ther &$$ handed to them!!! HA HA HA! Go UTAH!!!