Finally Relief and Peace of Mind
So I have been dealing with a health insurance nightmare since the move. It sucks to move insurance companies, doctors, etc. as everything is so different from what I thought I knew. But after more research, coming to grips with realizing I didn't have enough information to make a educated decision the first time; I have found what I think is a good doctor and staff, and a good insurance company. Yes, I have to travel about 20 minutes, but it will be well worth it I think, and a doctor who I can trust. Funny thing is the medical group and hospital is called "Sacred Heart" Ring any bells???
(hint: if you are a Scrubs fan like me, that is the name of the hospital the clan work at)
(hint: if you are a Scrubs fan like me, that is the name of the hospital the clan work at)
Comments