Holiday beginnings

It is December 1 and the fact there is no snow really has not phased me yet. We had an enjoyable beginning for the holiday season with Wallace family coming down. We had yummy turkey and a relaxing day. Friday we went to the beach to go for a walk and play in the sand, but the kids couldn't help but get wet. We then went to a movie Madagascar 2. It was cute, not as fun as the first, but Kepler and sippa loved every minute of it. Saturday we went to the Air Force Armament Museum next to the base. I was surprised how much they had, it is one awesome museum. It entertained everyone for over an hour and we still didn't all of it. I think that will be a new thing I do once a month with Kepler. I think my favorite of the weekend was the midnight madness shopping with Joanna. I had never done it before and since I was willing to convince her to try it with me we went. Boy, did we have a blast. Awesome deals, as Joanna put it, "Practically free." I even got a few things for myself that weren't Christmas. It was a blast.

Comments

Popular Posts