I am woman...
Hear me ROAR!!! Hey I did the "guy" thing. Put the lights on the tree and there are a lot of lights, Rosemary would be proud! But like all guys I was cursing it, hating it, and loving it at the same time. I guess I'll think twice of what it is I want done before making my husband a "to do list".
I also have been helping lots with Christmas parties and programs for the ward, I just love Christmas and you only get out of something what you put into it! Though there will be no snow, this year will be fun. Kepler is already starting to understand a little of gift giving and its cute!
I also have been helping lots with Christmas parties and programs for the ward, I just love Christmas and you only get out of something what you put into it! Though there will be no snow, this year will be fun. Kepler is already starting to understand a little of gift giving and its cute!
Comments