Tagged
got tagged...
Rules:
1.Go to your pictures
2. Go to your 4th folder and upload 4th picture
3.post

This is my little sister Calli in Utah during Christmas 2005. She is Eby family gymnast/cheerleader and she is always "hanging" around. We were just chillin and enjoying each others company as a family (I had been living in Iowa for almost 2 years at this point). I don't know why I took a picture of it, but it was a fun day.
P.S. Hopefully Calli won't kill me for posting this! Love ya sis!
I tag now: Joanna, Rhonda, Jessica Brunsen (as they seem to be reading my blog the most lately)
Rules:
1.Go to your pictures
2. Go to your 4th folder and upload 4th picture
3.post

This is my little sister Calli in Utah during Christmas 2005. She is Eby family gymnast/cheerleader and she is always "hanging" around. We were just chillin and enjoying each others company as a family (I had been living in Iowa for almost 2 years at this point). I don't know why I took a picture of it, but it was a fun day.
P.S. Hopefully Calli won't kill me for posting this! Love ya sis!
I tag now: Joanna, Rhonda, Jessica Brunsen (as they seem to be reading my blog the most lately)
Comments