Thoughts

So its Christmas time and even though there is no snow and I'm in an unfamiliar area I'm doing pretty well. I do miss Utah, mainly family and the slopes (I wonder if I can get on a board again and do what I use to?) but I have my own little family that is growing up fast and they just get cuter and cuter. I have a husband who is happy with the job changes and actually really diving into it lately. Believe it or not the one thing that has kept me sane are blogs and facebook. For the first time I realize that I have "family" everywhere from Utah, Iowa, Texas, Arkansas the list goes on. In my ward in Iowa I came into contact with the most amazing people and hope to always stay in touch with them and we are everywhere now. My family is growing and moving on with life, I'm in contact with friends from college I thought I would never see again, but had the most fun times with them. I think technology is amazing and I'm glad we have it. Especially at the holiday season where your focus changes back to what is important, family and friends and those who made a difference in your life or help you change for the better!

Comments

Joanna said…
I feel the exact same way!!
Rachael M said…
I have to agree that technology has been very good for me this year. Reconnecting with friends through Facebook, blogs, and GoodReads has kept me from feeling so lonely here in IL.

Is it just a coincidence that my word verification word is "nutsto" or do you think Blogger has figured me out? :)

Popular Posts