.....lots going on....
Ok, so the countdown to Disney is coming fast 7 days! I'm way excited, getting Kepler way excited and well what more can I say. Now I have to make lists and pack economically. Mini coopers have more room than people think. But you still have to plan with the packing.
I'm getting more involved with the ward and planning more things to do. I have taken upon myself to be in charge of the play group in our ward. (more for a reason to get Philip, Kepler and I out of the house). I have field trips planned for each month and lessons, games, and activities for the other weeks.
I'm also continuing the Healthy Living challenge (thanks Rhonda :) )with my ward members I could not believe how many were so excited to do it.
Now, I'm doing two weeks worth of laundry as last Monday was a holiday and I only do laundry on Monday or on a have to basis. Happy Monday!
I'm getting more involved with the ward and planning more things to do. I have taken upon myself to be in charge of the play group in our ward. (more for a reason to get Philip, Kepler and I out of the house). I have field trips planned for each month and lessons, games, and activities for the other weeks.
I'm also continuing the Healthy Living challenge (thanks Rhonda :) )with my ward members I could not believe how many were so excited to do it.
Now, I'm doing two weeks worth of laundry as last Monday was a holiday and I only do laundry on Monday or on a have to basis. Happy Monday!
Comments