Time flies when you are having fun...
First, sorry for not keeping updated. Today I actually feel somewhat on schedule besides the fact that Sippa is teething and was up most of the night. But I have a clean home and doing laundry as I write. Still have two more decorations to take down but that can only happen when kids are not around. So the run down of the last two weeks. Christmas eve was a blast! We had BBQ beef for dinner and had the missionaries over for a family night. Christmas Eve day was a little hectic. One plan after another got ruined as the minutes ticked away so fast. I did manage at least to trim my poor hair, at the expense that I ruined Christmas from Sean to me a little as the store had closed before I got back. I'm still sorry about that. But again the night was fun with stories put together from sean and the missionaries enjoying playing the chime kit we got 5 years ago that has never come out until now. Kepler was excited to join in, but didn't quite understand that you have to wait turns. After the missionaries left we got into our christmas jammies and read the night before Christmas and went to sleep. Christmas day was full of phone calls and opening presents. We tried to take turns as much as possible, but living long distance some presents have to come first when you have family on the phone. We were all spoiled. I have a new clock for me wall (squeal!) New pampered chef stoneware (already used), new table top for my sewing machine (waiting to use it) and the new spiral big print hymn book (no more having pages flip on me while practicing). The most fun gift was the ice cream maker, we already have made two batches of ice cream and they were yummy!
Boxing day we headed up to Atlanta to be with JJ, Doug, Ethan, Lorli, and Owen. We had a blast. We got off later than we wanted too, but we went to the aquarium and I felt 16 all over again wanting to be a marine biologist. It was so fun. There was a huge crowd and Kepler did not like the crowd at all. I guess being from small towns really shows when you hit a city like atlanta. We enjoyed a great sunday and Monday morning helped out JJ and Doug so they could take Ethan to the hospital. I had just gotten them dressed and fed and I was about to hop in the shower when the showed up at 12:00. I was really surprised to find Joanna sicker than a dog and home so early. We hate driving at night so we packed up and left. I felt bad I couldn't stay to help out longer, but Sean needed to get back to work.
New Years Eve Sean surprised us all by coming home early and deciding to go to the beach. So we got in our beach clothes and headed out. It was a blast, Kepler got wet (I really need to just put him in a swimming suit) and played in the sand. Sippa got his feet wet and so did mommy and we layed in the sun. When we got home we decided to do a BBQ with hotdogs, hamburgers and homemade ice cream. It was a great night! Kepler actually stayed up until midnight I was in complete shock. New Years Day we slept in and enjoyed the day by cleaning and straightening up for Chad and Matt's arrival that evening. It was fun to see both of them again! The next morning Sean headed out to the Sugar Bowl to watch our Utes with Matt and Chad. Of course we know they won. They drove back that same night and arrived home around 4:00 am with a speeding ticket. I feel with the red mini it was bound to happen some time.
I'll post pictures a litle bit later
Boxing day we headed up to Atlanta to be with JJ, Doug, Ethan, Lorli, and Owen. We had a blast. We got off later than we wanted too, but we went to the aquarium and I felt 16 all over again wanting to be a marine biologist. It was so fun. There was a huge crowd and Kepler did not like the crowd at all. I guess being from small towns really shows when you hit a city like atlanta. We enjoyed a great sunday and Monday morning helped out JJ and Doug so they could take Ethan to the hospital. I had just gotten them dressed and fed and I was about to hop in the shower when the showed up at 12:00. I was really surprised to find Joanna sicker than a dog and home so early. We hate driving at night so we packed up and left. I felt bad I couldn't stay to help out longer, but Sean needed to get back to work.
New Years Eve Sean surprised us all by coming home early and deciding to go to the beach. So we got in our beach clothes and headed out. It was a blast, Kepler got wet (I really need to just put him in a swimming suit) and played in the sand. Sippa got his feet wet and so did mommy and we layed in the sun. When we got home we decided to do a BBQ with hotdogs, hamburgers and homemade ice cream. It was a great night! Kepler actually stayed up until midnight I was in complete shock. New Years Day we slept in and enjoyed the day by cleaning and straightening up for Chad and Matt's arrival that evening. It was fun to see both of them again! The next morning Sean headed out to the Sugar Bowl to watch our Utes with Matt and Chad. Of course we know they won. They drove back that same night and arrived home around 4:00 am with a speeding ticket. I feel with the red mini it was bound to happen some time.
I'll post pictures a litle bit later
Comments