Music
I pulled out one of my all time favorite CD's. Les Miserables. It was the one thing I wanted for Christmas when I was 12 and at that time CD's were the new thing and expensive. I think Santa paid about $100 for it. But it is the musical in its entirety with the best vocals from all different theater company's from all over the world. Anyway...
Kepler and Philip have been listening to it with me and I'm amazed with Kepler, he might not understand the words completely, but by the music tones he can sence when to be happy, sad, scared. Philip just dances to his favorite songs. Music really can convey and teach emotions, its been the best! After 18 years this is still my favorite musical and book and my boys even though they are three and 9 mos are enjoying it too.
Kepler and Philip have been listening to it with me and I'm amazed with Kepler, he might not understand the words completely, but by the music tones he can sence when to be happy, sad, scared. Philip just dances to his favorite songs. Music really can convey and teach emotions, its been the best! After 18 years this is still my favorite musical and book and my boys even though they are three and 9 mos are enjoying it too.
Comments