Triathlete

Ok, I did it!

After three weeks of contemplation I registered for a no refund mini triathlon. I decided that for my big 30th B-day that I should get into shape and this is a perfect goal to do that. Its on June 20th and I have some work ahead of me. The only thing I'm completely scared of is the 8 mile bike ride. It is going to kick my butt for sure! Swimming 200 meters and running the 5K won't be too much of a problem as they are two sports I love to do. Now to start the training...

Comments

April said…
Congratulations! I have an amazing SIL and I consiter myself lucky to be part of your life (even if it is a very small part living so far away)
Good Luck in finding the time to train.
Marye said…
That's awesome! I wish I could be there & do it with you! In my opinion biking is the easiest part! If you have the others down you are going to do awesome!!!

Popular Posts