Fabulous Weekend
So...
Conference was better than I expected and was relaxing. I'm very grateful for internet or we would not be able to do more than one session of conference with our two little guys.
I've rethought and outlined my goals and rescheduled my life so that I can focus more on myself and my family. I don't mind doing service and helping out with church, but enough is enough. I'm happy and at peace with my decision to "cut" out things that are affecting my emotional and home life balance. I love to serve and love to help people improve skills, but I have to be more willing to say no more often. As the saying goes, if the mom ain't happy nobody is happy.
I've also had choir at my home. Sunday was no exception as we are singing in Sacrament for Easter next week. My boys absolutely love listening to music and after it was over they played on the piano for like a 1/2 hour. Was so cute.
Conference was better than I expected and was relaxing. I'm very grateful for internet or we would not be able to do more than one session of conference with our two little guys.
I've rethought and outlined my goals and rescheduled my life so that I can focus more on myself and my family. I don't mind doing service and helping out with church, but enough is enough. I'm happy and at peace with my decision to "cut" out things that are affecting my emotional and home life balance. I love to serve and love to help people improve skills, but I have to be more willing to say no more often. As the saying goes, if the mom ain't happy nobody is happy.
I've also had choir at my home. Sunday was no exception as we are singing in Sacrament for Easter next week. My boys absolutely love listening to music and after it was over they played on the piano for like a 1/2 hour. Was so cute.
Comments