Kepler see's it as it is...
So the other day, Sean got home sat down and turned on the news. Kepler goes to sit with him and in the most excited voice exclaims,"Mommy on T.V." and points to who? Hilary Clinton. Sean just laughed. I however was kind of taken a back. I mean do I look that old? Do I come off to my son in the same manner? I mean I am turning 30 here and do I need to correct something about myself? etc. (Let just say I don't have much respect for Hilary Clinton, so it was a slam of a comment to me.) Than last night as we were watching Chuck, Kepler again points to agent Sarah and says again, "Daddy its Mommy!" That made me feel a little bit better. Maybe he just thinks all ladies with blond hair look like his mommy, whatever it is I'm willing now to just laugh like Sean and take it as it is.
Comments