Atlanta and Cousins

Well, our little mini has been fixed and we are going to pick it up and head home. Thanks so much to JJ and Doug for allowing us to invade your home during a very stressful week for both of you. I don't even know how to begin to repay you for opening your home to us whenever. The truth is I love living a half day's drive from you guys and spending time getting to really know you, its way awesome to have family to play with and just be with. Kepler and Philip absolutely love coming up and just can't wait until they see their cousins again. I'm amazed how much Kepler and Philip learn and progress just being with all of you, they feel your love for them. We will sorely miss you guys this summer, but we also know how much fun you will have on your cross country trip. Can't wait until fall and the holiday season to spend time with you again!

Comments

Popular Posts