Projects

I've got to many projects again! I really need to say no before I get to far ahead of myself. I have and must get the boys Christmas presents done before Thanksgiving along with 6 bridesmaid dresses. I'm starting to get stressed and I've been too tired at night to dive into them. I hope I can get some stamina back so I can get these done.

Comments

April said…
SIX bridesmaid dresses!!! Are you crazy! I am sure your sister will love it but OH MY! You will do a great job and I am sure you will get them all done, I just wonder how much sleep that will leave you with. :) I'll be thinking of you. And I can't wait to see them.
Joanna said…
I feel that same way- although I'm not exactly making bridemaids dresses, I'm working on the party projects and quilts oh and christmas gifts! Yeah, No is sounding better and better.... ;)

Popular Posts