Bridesmaid Dresses
Well, my gift to my sister Dawn was to make her bridesmaid dresses. As she wanted all family members to wear the same thing. After a month of looking at bright pink fabric, I finished! I ended up only having to make 7 instead of 8, as one sister won't be able to make the wedding. Many people thought I was crazy. But, it was a good gift for me to do, and I learned so much from the experience. I'm getting better at certain techniques on the sewing machine and I have more confidence in myself at making clothing. So as much as it was crazy, I finished them a few weeks later than I wanted to, but they are done. I sent them yesterday on their journey to Salt Lake!
Now on to finishing up my outfit for the weddings and to finish up Christmas. I really love sewing it saves a lot of money, and there is so much pride in knowing you can pick out good material and enjoy making fabric into practical, functional clothing!
Now on to finishing up my outfit for the weddings and to finish up Christmas. I really love sewing it saves a lot of money, and there is so much pride in knowing you can pick out good material and enjoy making fabric into practical, functional clothing!
Comments