Acclimated to the warmth
Well it hit in the low 40's this evening and might even freeze tonight. This is a perfect temperature, right? I mean I spent 24 years in utah and 5 in Iowa, I'm use to the cold, Right?
Today I thought is was cold! When did mid 50's become cold! I shouldn't be feeling this. I mean I've spent my life in cold climates and all last year I thought it way to hot from August to August, my body wanted it to be cold, was just waiting for it. Now that its December again and in the 40's I'm just plain cold! YIKES! I have acclimated to the Florida heat!
Crap, now how am I going to survive a month in Utah weather? Hopefully a few days on the slope will cure me of being cold. At least that is what I'm asking Santa for Christmas! Wink! Wink! Oh and all the Christmas festivities and a little snow in the valley should help in the survival.
Today I thought is was cold! When did mid 50's become cold! I shouldn't be feeling this. I mean I've spent my life in cold climates and all last year I thought it way to hot from August to August, my body wanted it to be cold, was just waiting for it. Now that its December again and in the 40's I'm just plain cold! YIKES! I have acclimated to the Florida heat!
Crap, now how am I going to survive a month in Utah weather? Hopefully a few days on the slope will cure me of being cold. At least that is what I'm asking Santa for Christmas! Wink! Wink! Oh and all the Christmas festivities and a little snow in the valley should help in the survival.
Comments