Angel Tree
For the past few years after the Holidays were through I felt as if I was missing something. Last year I finally figured it out. I needed to do a service of some kind. Now that Kepler is old enough to understand the joy of Christmas we spent a few moments going to the store and getting things on a list for someone on the Angel Tree. It was fun! We discussed who this person is and that the family is having a hard time getting just the basics, like food and rent. So they don't have enough money to do the extra Christmas gifts. Kepler took to it right away. He found a pair of Jeans and a shirt. Had to have socks he said and then we picked out some shoes. Kepler picked out the colors himself, he is fun to shop with. She asked for books for Christmas and that was fun to find them. He was so excited when we dropped them off, he was so proud he got to pick everything. What a fun experience! I'm glad that Kepler caught the spirit of giving!
Comments