Clean Floors
I'm amazed and Disgusted! My 10 gallon clear soapy water was char black once I finished the clean. And I don't have that big of a floor space.
Now that my apartment is my stopping grounds its disgusting how fast things get dirty! When I worked full time, cleaning once a week, usually on the weekend, was enough upkeep. Now I have to casually clean daily to maintain my home and when I actually finally get to the deep clean days, which are weekly now I'm just disgusted that I let my children play on floors that dirty! Well they are clean now and with any luck all I have to do is maintenance until I leave out the door Saturday morning! There is nothing better than coming home after a long trip to know I have to do absolutely no cleaning, minus the carpets of course! They are waaaaaaaaaaay over due!
Now that my apartment is my stopping grounds its disgusting how fast things get dirty! When I worked full time, cleaning once a week, usually on the weekend, was enough upkeep. Now I have to casually clean daily to maintain my home and when I actually finally get to the deep clean days, which are weekly now I'm just disgusted that I let my children play on floors that dirty! Well they are clean now and with any luck all I have to do is maintenance until I leave out the door Saturday morning! There is nothing better than coming home after a long trip to know I have to do absolutely no cleaning, minus the carpets of course! They are waaaaaaaaaaay over due!
Comments