Roller Coasters
I've been on an emotional roller coaster for the past few weeks. I arrived in Utah safe and sound on the 12th. It has been fun to see family again and get into the spirit of the holidays. Two weddings to prepare for on the 17th and 18th and things were going well. On the morning of my sister-in-law wedding my Brother's wife, Marye went into labor 3 months early with twins. By Sunday they had decided to take her off the ventilator. So after Christmas my Brother buried his first child, my little niece, Paisley Elizabeth Eby. So much happiness and sorrow has worn me out. I don't know how my brother is coping, I fell apart at the funeral, but I'm grateful that he has allowed the family to grieve with him and include everyone in the process. It has made me more grateful for the moments I have with my children and hope that I can share them with them. I'm so grateful for blogs! I've been able to keep in touch with Boe and Marye without having to bug them when they need to have their moments alone. Now a few normal days before another fun wedding!
Comments