Play Station Review - AWESOME ! FOUR STARZ!
We bought a play station 3!
I still can't believe it. After living with the old analog TV, huge DVD player and an ancient VCR player for 6 years (being grateful the entire time) we decided to upgrade. We figured why stop at a new T.V. and stand. We are on a good roll and decided to finish up with our new entertainment system with a Blue Ray.
It is SOOOOO AWESOME! Now my son can watch every YouTube episode of transformers and I can get my stuff done on the computer. It also can connect to my instant Netflix Queue, so I can watch old t.v. series or a movie that I never thought I would ever see again that my kids just love. I'm loving this new set up. The hardest thing to watch is my old VCR tapes on the high def T.V. it looks awful, but when you can only get certain movies (DISNEY) because they haven't released them yet, you work with what you got.
Lets give three cheers to Sony, LG, & Nintendo. I have plenty of options for myself and my kids during the day and evening.
I still can't believe it. After living with the old analog TV, huge DVD player and an ancient VCR player for 6 years (being grateful the entire time) we decided to upgrade. We figured why stop at a new T.V. and stand. We are on a good roll and decided to finish up with our new entertainment system with a Blue Ray.
It is SOOOOO AWESOME! Now my son can watch every YouTube episode of transformers and I can get my stuff done on the computer. It also can connect to my instant Netflix Queue, so I can watch old t.v. series or a movie that I never thought I would ever see again that my kids just love. I'm loving this new set up. The hardest thing to watch is my old VCR tapes on the high def T.V. it looks awful, but when you can only get certain movies (DISNEY) because they haven't released them yet, you work with what you got.
Lets give three cheers to Sony, LG, & Nintendo. I have plenty of options for myself and my kids during the day and evening.
Comments