Hair Cuts & Ice Cream



So after realizing that my kids hair grows so fast and Kepler's is so thick that I bought some scissors and a razor. Not to mention the last two time I've been to a hair cutting place here in Florida I have not been treated very nicely.

Sean did the first haircuts. I'm just glad that I will be saving myself $100's of dollars every year. Yep you read it I spend way to much money on haircuts for little kids. When they are sixteen and they have a specific style they really want I'll go back, but until then Mommy and Daddy are their hair dressers!

For their reward by being still that got ice cream so we all won!

Comments

Marye said…
great job!
Emily Ann said…
Joey's dad has done that their whole life. Seems like a smart idea to me.
Shari said…
They're looking good! Love the messy pic of Philip and the cheesy one of Kepler--they are too cute!

Popular Posts