Attempts
On Monday morning just before Sean left to work he had a few requests for me to do. Finances, (check, finished that saturday, but still updated it) Do some laundry, (check) and third; give the boys haircuts. Sure not a problem. That morning I took them outside and started to cut. Philip was first and I thought it turned out pretty good. Than Kepler went next, talk about not an easy kid to work with. He was always good for the hair cut places, why not me. After I finished what I thought was adequate I put Philip to bed and let Kepler play the rest of the day away. When Sean came home the only expression on his face was, "What the heck did you do to the kids?" I guess the haircuts were worse than I thought. So Sean spent a good hour fixing my hair cuts. I guess Sean will be doing them for now on. Sean took pictues, but I just don't even want to show. Sorry.
Comments