Decorating

So every once in awhile I found myself looking at designs I like. I've never really ever had a since of style and frankly never really had time to care for it. Now that I'm a stay at home mom, I'm starting to find styles I like. I realized a few years back that I love the transitional look, but hadn't quite put together why. Now that Sean and I are getting back into our hobbies I've found that transitional fits into our loves quite well. I love to quilt and embroidery, mainly cross stitch, but I do all of it. Sean is into landscape photography and has been collecting amazing pictures. As I've been collecting my finished projects I've also been wondering how to display them. Lately I've fallen in love with Wrought iron. I think it totally fits to the transitional style and brings out the homemade art. I can't wait until one day I can get into a home I own and begin to decorate it with the fun new ideas I have swirling.

Comments

Marye said…
Lots going on in your house! Congrats on the baby on the way! =)

Popular Posts