Car Shopping
Now that my car is sold and my house soon to be packed up and shipped to Utah, I'm in the market for a new car. (SQUEAL!!) I'm pretty excited. When we bought the Mini Cooper it was so fun, but it really was a new car for Sean and I do drive it, just not on a regular basis. I have loved the life of compact cars! I love the gas mileage, the easy in and out and the turn radius is a plus. Simply put, small cars are just fun! Now that I will be a mom of three kids all under the age of 5, I have to upgrade to the big old beast of a car. Now I could go mini van, but there is just something about those cars... I don't like driving them, I don't like how they feel, its just weird to me, (plus Sean already told me he would never be caught dead in one of those.) So a SUV is what we are looking for. I'm a little nervous to be driving one of these big things, but with three required car seats, its my only choice in order to fit my family! All I'll say is I'm eying those Honda Pilots...
Comments