Selling a Car....

So I have to sell my little Blue honda civic. No one ever told me how a full time job it can be. I get calls constantly and people looking at it. Then I get people who are just trying to get a free car, I mean you can buy a nice T.V. for the price they are asking me for, come on. I listed it at $1500 which is Kelley Blue Book value for a 95 civic in Fair condition. There is nothing like having people poke, prod, and tell you everything wrong with the car that has gotten you from Utah to Iowa to Florida and all payment free. There isn't anything mechanically wrong with the engine, but little things need to be done and regular maintenance, which I have maintained. Well I finally had to let people come on my terms and still live my life. I'm on a time crunch to get this done as the we are moving at the end of the month and its just to expensive to ship two cars when one of them is just going to have to be sold come October anyway. wish me luck!

Comments

Shari said…
Good luck! I hope you sell it soon! Where are you guys moving to? Are you staying in Florida? Miss you tons!

Popular Posts