Snips and Snails...

This evening I saw my little Kepler turn into a full out little boy! The last few weeks he has been stocking this toad under our outdoor storage closet. He always left it alone, but he made sure that he had flowers to eat. In which I had to explain he eats bugs, but he just didn't want to hear it. He also made sure he had water. Well this evening he caught the thing. Sean and I had to explain to him over and over that he needs to be very gentle, that he is bigger than the toad and that he must take care of him. That poor toad, I hope he lives through the night. He was picked up, squeezed, hugged, name it and Kepler did it to him, well no throwing thank goodness. Not only did my 4 year old get a hold of him, but Philip just absolutely LOVED playing with Kepler outside this evening with the toad as well. So the boy who use to be afraid of bugs, and getting dirty, had no trouble with it tonight! I had to just let it go and realize that they will only be this way once and let them enjoy it!

Comments

Popular Posts