Utah

Well we did it! We moved across country again! However, this time we ended up where we started seven years ago. I've had ups and downs in all the places I've been too, and they have made me a better person for it! I'm grateful for the move to Iowa where I got to rely on my husband and really get to be real close and reliant with each other. I will never forget the struggling months of trying to make ends meet, trying to find a job, and the birth of our two sons. Not to forget the amazing people we came in contact with throughout those five years! Next was Florida, where I struggled to find myself as a new stay at home mom. Those two years I have learned a lot and given much appreciation for the women who choose to stay home and raise our little ones. I've come to appreciate also the importance of a balance life and doing it with my children. I was grateful for awesome friends who realized that its important to take time for yourself even if it is just restaurant hoping to get all the best deserts in the area! I loved the beach and how it made all of us relax. Now, I'm grateful to be back near family! I will truly miss the small wards and being a minority in my religion, but I get in return, Grandparents. My kids know who their grandparents are, but don't have a relationship. I'm excited to see relationships blossom. Again this isn't a last stop, in fact its just another stop in our little life journey, but if there is one thing I have learned about moving, that is to enjoy what the area has to offer and approach things with no regrets! Here is to Utah!

Comments

Popular Posts