A month goes by...
I can't believe I haven't blogged in a month! I guess I've been busier than I thought. We are slowly adjusting to city life and loving every moment spending time with Grandparents. Things are starting to fall into place. Thank goodness I already arranged a pediatrician and OB before I came. Within in a week poor Philip had high fever and wouldn't sleep, come to find out he had an ear infection. I finally got an appointment set up with my OB for the baby and got my glucose test done (a month later than usually scheduled). Of course like always I'm anemic. This time I'm going to take their advice on iron supplement and see if it works. I have been feeling really tired and non energetic and the nurse said that this was the cause. The nurse seemed a bit worried and surprised how low I was so I have to at least try and make an effort this time.
I also for the past few months been looking at cars to replace my little honda civic I had to sale. Well last Saturday I bought a 2008 honda pilot! I really love this car! I'm still trying to get use to how big it is and relearning how to park again, but its at least not as big as my parents suburban and the kids love being up higher to see everything. I just ordered my leather to have leather seats installed, I'm so excited that after 7 years I get a semi new car.
Now the search is for a place to live! I had my first experience of house hunting. What made all the difference was that I know my Realtor pretty good. Sean's cousin is an awesome guy and he has been great so far! I know that Realtors can make or break the house hunting and he has made it flawless so far. I have a few I like so far and hope that in the next few weeks we can make a decision and go from there!
Kepler also started preschool and is absolutely loving it. Its three days a week for 2 and 1/2 hours and its just so fun to see how better he has become. I know I can't teach him very well and appreciative to those who enjoy doing so.
I'll have pictures later, but that is my month in a nutshell!
I also for the past few months been looking at cars to replace my little honda civic I had to sale. Well last Saturday I bought a 2008 honda pilot! I really love this car! I'm still trying to get use to how big it is and relearning how to park again, but its at least not as big as my parents suburban and the kids love being up higher to see everything. I just ordered my leather to have leather seats installed, I'm so excited that after 7 years I get a semi new car.
Now the search is for a place to live! I had my first experience of house hunting. What made all the difference was that I know my Realtor pretty good. Sean's cousin is an awesome guy and he has been great so far! I know that Realtors can make or break the house hunting and he has made it flawless so far. I have a few I like so far and hope that in the next few weeks we can make a decision and go from there!
Kepler also started preschool and is absolutely loving it. Its three days a week for 2 and 1/2 hours and its just so fun to see how better he has become. I know I can't teach him very well and appreciative to those who enjoy doing so.
I'll have pictures later, but that is my month in a nutshell!
Comments