blog contemplation

I began this blog as a way to communicate what is going on my life with my family as I lived far away from home. Now that I have moved back to Utah, I've wondered how important my blog really is? I haven't been diligent in keeping up with it the past few months, but I realize I miss it. My blog has become more than just communication between my family. Its closest to a journal that I have. I've never been a journal writer and so this has been very good to write feelings, show family progress and have pictures along with it. I've been reading a back log and I've absolutely loved it! To see what I was doing over the past 5 years has even made me realize how much I have grown and what opportunities I have taken or passed up and how my life has unfolded. There was one blog where I was contemplating Facebook and Blogger. Facebook has some advantages, but I think a blog is still what I prefer. So hopefully I will keep it up for not only myself, but the family who is still far away from home!

Comments

Renshaw Family said…
Keep it up! We love reading it. Good luck with everything in Utah.
Joanna said…
I still live far away!! Keep it up!
Jessica Brunson said…
Hope you decide to keep blogging!

Popular Posts