Pregnancy - Baby #3
So with all the transition and everything, I haven't blogged much about the pregnancy and my health. I believe I have found a good doctor and really impressed so far with the hospital. I'm anemic like always and so have to take iron supplement. With the house buying and a 4 year and 2 year and much going on I broke down! Literally. I was on 7th east and 11000 South and had to pull over quick before I caused a major accident in the middle of a one lane construction zone. Just in time I passed out for a few moments in the Harmons parking lot. Yes, indeed this is not a good thing. I don't know what really triggered it, but indeed I have overdone myself. I'm feeling tired, worn out and just feel I can't do it anymore. Being pregnant with baby #3 has been incredibly hard. From the beginning it seems like nothing has gone perfectly smooth. Finding a doctor in Florida was near impossible and than a move in the middle of the pregnancy was a little harder than I was expecting, (but easier than moving with a newborn, I learned that lesson with Philip). I don't really feel I belong anywhere, and I feel as if my husband doesn't want to talk to me anymore, now that he has his Dad to discuss things with. I've been so grateful for Rosemary, she has stepped up where I just couldn't do it anymore with the Boys. I'm hoping that buying a home we can become somewhat a family again, but I think the tightness of the 4 of us is dwindling because we have so much family out here. All in all this has not been a very good day and I hope I make the next 6 weeks as Rosemary will be gone most of it and I'm trying to close on a house. I just need to a good cry now....
Comments
I also cannont imagine the stress you must be under. I pray you will be blessed with lots of help.
We have learned that for us, it is better for us to live further away from family. It requires us to depend more on each other and allows us the opportunity to learn to lean on friends and our ward family. As much as we would love to live closer, it just isn't where we are suppose to live.
Congrats on #3. We are expecting number four in the spring. Hopefully things will settle down and you can start to create a home for yourself.
I hope you are fealling better today. Please remember you have many many people in your corner. I for one still am a Spring Smith fan.
Bob from IR