Christmas Day
Christmas Morning was a blast! Kepler got a remote control Farrari like he wanted! Philip lots of new trains and Cars! Emmy got her first Rattle! Mommy got spoiled with a wooden ruler holder for her quilts and needles. Daddy got new clothes and shoes. Santa was very good to us. We also opened gifts from each other. I got a Coach Wallet, (something I never realized I really wanted!) and a new coat! Not to mention a new home! Sean got more clothing and shoes and the boys gave each other cars for Philip and paper airplane book. We were all spoiled and loved every minute of it. We then had breakfast scones and got ready to head to Grandma and Grandpa Smith's home for a few days. The boys were so excited to sleep over with their cousins at Grandma's. It was fun opening gifts and eating and playing.

Comments