Emmy all grown up


Yep, Emmy with be 2 months old on Christmas Eve and funny enough the poor 3rd child is getting the picture shaft. I will try better as things are settling down at home and there is a routine going. I know people want to see her so just wait the announcements are going out this week! Since I have few pictures, I spent the evening taking pictures of Emmy with her brothers. She is starting to coo and loves to smile. My favorite smile is when the boys just love her up and play with her. She absolutely loves it and hates being in a room by herself. She talks (coos) more for Kepler than any of us. Its way cute to watch her personality already take form and see bonds already being made! Too bad I have to compete with my 4 year old and 2 year old!

Comments

Popular Posts