Things are looking up

So I've been chastised by my sister-in-law. And for good reason, I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I'm just barely feeling like my life is quieting down and falling into routine. I didn't know how much I and my family for that matter need routine and structure. We moved in, but just getting your stuff in is a lot of work. Finding you are missing stuff and there is "nothing the company can do about it" really frustrates you. I finally moved passed it and decided to not let it ruin anymore of my life as Christmas is fast approaching. As soon as I did that an unexpected call came from the local company, Bailey's, who coordinated the move. They are willing to pick up the tab where Allied Van Lines frankly didn't care. Wow, did that make my afternoon! Its a good thing I didn't fill out the costumer survey with nasty things like I was going to over the weekend. Maybe just getting passed it made all the difference.

Comments

Joanna said…
so glad it worked out! merry christmas to yoU!

Popular Posts