Emmy 4 month Progress

March didn't go well with Emmy's progress report. Everything is fine except for her weight. She had only gained 6 oz in a two month period and it was a scare for me. I put myself on fenugreek, tried to pump more, and even had her feeding more frequently. I just couldn't keep up. The boys wouldn't let us focus on it and frankly if I couldn't get them to leave us alone so Emmy could focus more. I even locked the door and 5 seconds later their would be a knock and a fight outside the door. Emmy was more concerned about the commotion with her brothers than to eat. So I started to just do it morning and night feedings when the boys were supposedly in bed still. Then we got sick and after a few tears and beating myself up a little that I just couldn't do it and through in the towel and now we are on just bottle feeding. Once I started that it seemed that my life was in some control again. The boys weren't fighting as much and they even been helping to feed her. And when we went in to do a weight check a month later we found that she had gained 14 oz which was great news. So she is now 12.6 lbs, 25.5 inches long and has 15.7 inch head circumference. She is our little petite girl and we love her!

Comments

Popular Posts