Day Out with Thomas

A Day out with just my little Sippa. With the move, a new home, and a new baby, I think Philip just needed a little attention from his mommy and by himself. With the help of Grandma Smith, who took Emmy and Kepler for the day, I went up to Heber and spent the day with Philip and his favorite character, Thomas the Train. What a great day. I got to observe Philip as an only child and for me that was a special moment as that has never happened since the day he was born. We rode the train, played games, heard stories, watch movies, and of course colored and played with trains. What more could a three year old ask for! It was a magical day for us both!






P.S. That jacket he is wearing. I found it among a pile of clothes my mom made me when I was little. I think I was more Kepler's age when I wore it, but he absolutely loves it!

Comments

Popular Posts