Pre School Graduation

Kepler has been attending Newcastle Preschool this last year. Yep, I drove 20 minutes every MWF since November to take him too. I just didn't have the heart to make another change on him, after moving him twice in 4 months, once to Utah to live with grandma and now into a new home. I was so impressed with the school that the drive wasn't really bad. Maybe my gas budget was hurting, but the kids and I were happy. Grandma didn't live very far and there was quilting group every Wednesday, which got me back into hand quilting, which I've forgotten how much I love! So it was again, worth the drive. However today was Pre-school end of the year program and graduation. Kepler sang songs, and acting out a book. Philip LOVED watching him and the other kids. Thank-you Miss Dawn for everything. Also Kepler loves music and Miss Cathy will always hold a special place in his heart as well.




Comments

Popular Posts