Quilts

I love to sew! All aspects of it. Lately I've been diving into the quilting side of sewing. I know I'm knew to the ward, but a member of our ward suffers from cystic fibrosis and had a lung transplant just a few weeks of arriving at the ward. To help with the payments, a charity concert and auction were put on and I donating a little baby quilt.


Also, I made a quilt a few years back for some friends that we came close to in Iowa. They had moved to Missouri this past year and were victims of the Joplin Tornado. They did in fact loose everything. Funny enough I had enough material left over to make another baby quilt, not as big, but I was going to start using up the scraps and make a quilt. I was able to put together another quilt to replace the one that was lost in the tornado. I'm excited because I have decided to go back to the mid-west, well first all the cousins are getting together as April is in Kansas City, but it isn't far from all my friends. Can't wait to see everyone.






Comments

Popular Posts