Blog, computers, technology in general

ok, there is a law out there somewhere that says once you have three kids you will:

1. Never get a chance to check email, blog, or facebook
2. House is never ever clean
3. Your hair begins to fall out

and as cosby puts it.... BRAIN DAMAGE! enters the home and you as the parent can't seem to complete a good sentence anymore.

I was so good at least doing one or two blogs a month when I was away from Utah. Now with three kids and juggling two families, who has time. But I still have family who live outside and even family who live here, not to mention all the friends I have outside of utah, who want to know whats going on! I'm must apologize once again and start up. Again I will blame it on pictures, if the stupid cards didn't hold so much memory I would download my picture more often.... Whats a blog without pictures... So here is 21 posts about Summer 2011. I think at this point I really need to keep up!!!!!  I'm missing a few things about summer, we did head to great basin and hogle zoo, but I will get pictures later as I had others take them for me.

Comments

Popular Posts