Girls Weekend

     This last weekend I spent sometime with just grown-ups!  Yep, that is correct, I left my kids behind with Sean. I spent the weekend with all my sister-in-law's in the great old city of San Francisco!  I've been to that city many times and it amazes me how every trip was different.  This one beets them all with the atmosphere of the condo we stayed in!  I felt more apart of the city than any other time.

     This trip I somehow found myself again!  I have never left my kids for longer than a few hours out on a girls night.  How different it is to be away and how rejuvenating.   I'm definitely looking forward to more girls weekends om the next coming years!




(P.S.  I did by the end of the trip miss my whole family terribly and was ready to be back in full swing)

Comments

Popular Posts