Life

Update on potty training.... non-existent.  Philip is such a stubborn strong willed person that what was successful is no longer relevant in his mind.  So we will try again come Christmas/New Years.

On a better note.  Life has gone by way to quickly.  The Fall has been gorgeous this year and the days are just absolutely beautiful.  We've done a few hikes and car driving to see the leaves.  We were thinking of camping, but can't seem to fit it in with everything I have to get done this month.  Not to mention the trips Sean and I get to take.  This will be a busy month.

Emmy is crawling up a storm.  She loves that she can be with her brothers and participate even more.  I just can't believe that at the end of the month she will be one!

I've decided that I need to have a better and more structured life and so have implemented part I of a new system for my family:

Monday - Activity Day
Tuesday - Library Day
Wednesday - Play Group Day
Thursday - Craft/Hobby Day
Friday - Movie Day
Saturday - Family Day

Today Activity was to visit temple square, we ended up at the conference center and decided to take a tour so we could go to the top, well after an hour and a half of it, I had to tell the tour guide that we need to leave as the boys couldn't listen to another long winded story, but they were sooooo good for the majority of the tour.  They really loved seeing the art work and the fountains and of course the roof.  I guess next week we will head down to actual temple square and see more as they did love it so much.  Wish me luck on a new endeavor.

Comments

Popular Posts