Sharlee
I pretty much missed all of my baby sisters growing up and her ambitions. I've seen pictures and I heard her talk about it, but this last year has been tons of fun to actually share with her all her passions. This last week I got to see her at her Dance company at BYU. She has always danced and I was so proud of her. She is the only sophomore on this senior team and that is saying a lot! Since the day she started a BYU she was always uneasy about that fact she never made it into the University of Utah dance program, but I don't think she would of had the opportunities as she does today. It was a blast! I even took Kepler this time and he loved, loved, LOVED it! It is a modern dance company, but this particular program was done with the a live jazz band! Kepler just couldn't stop from dancing in his seat! There was a point in the performance that the dancer had a little rest and the band played. The conductor invited those close to the stage to come up and dance. Kepler didn't miss this chance at all. Thanks for a great night Shar!
Comments